Fancy something tasty and tropical? Then try this Caribbean coconut tiramisu. No alcohol, no coffee, but super tasty and for everyone. Perfect for a summer day or just when you fancy something sweet.
You make this recipe with coconut cream and (of course!) condensed milk.
This recipe is for 8 servings.
- 150 ml coconut cream*
- 250 g mascarpone
- ½ can of condensed milk
- 50 gr grated coconut
- Long fingers
- 200 ml milk (or use almond milk)
- Coconut flakes, to decorate
- 8 Raffaello chocolates
*Coconut cream is a thicker version of coconut milk, which you can whip just like whipped cream
Preparation Caribbean coconut tiramisu:
- Beat the coconut cream until stiff, just like whipped cream.
- Mix the coconut cream with mascarpone and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the grated coconut.
- Dip ladyfingers in milk and place in a bowl.
- Spread half of your mix over the ladyfingers.
- Put another layer of ladyfingers on top.
- Pour the rest of your coconut mixture over it.
- Finally, sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
- Place the Raffaello chocolates on the coconut tiramisù – enjoy!
Put it in the fridge for a while and your summer tiramisu is ready! Enjoy your meal!