The dessert for your Christmas dinner
Would you like to surprise your family or friends with a delicious vegan dessert to end your Christmas dinner well? Then this fresh cherry cheesecake is the perfect choice! Easy, delicious and of course vegan: what more could you want? Read below how to make this delicious Christmas dessert puts on the table.
Vegan no bake cheesecake
a delicious vegan cheesecake for which you do not need an oven, but only a freezer. The cookie base is made from crumbled cookies and coconut oil. The mixture of frozen cherries, Violife creamy and icing sugar gives a truly creamy filling. The blackberries are a fresh finishing touch. So time to make it! This is what you need:
- 75 grams of coconut oil
- 150 grams Nizza coconut cookies
- 250 grams frozen cherries
- 80 grams of powdered sugar
- 125 grams blackberries
- 600 grams vegan alternative to cream cheese
(e.g. Violife creamy original)
What Do You Need?
- a sheet of parchment paper
- springform pan (20 cm each)
- rolling pin
- ziplock bag
Preparation of vegan no-bake cheesecake
You can make this delicious cheesecake in just four steps and it takes about 20 minutes to prepare. Then it needs to set in the freezer for about an hour.
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper and melt the coconut oil over low heat in a saucepan. Crumble the cookies by putting them in the ziplock bag and rolling them over them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crumbled cookies with the melted coconut oil and spread it over the bottom of the springform pan. Press them firmly so that the bottom stays firmly in place.
- Puree the frozen cherries with a hand blender and mix with the Violife creamy and icing sugar until it is a coherent mixture without too many pieces. Spoon into the tin and smooth the top.
- Let the cheesecake set in the freezer for an hour. Cut the sides loose with a knife and remove the mold. Divide the blackberries over it and time to enjoy!
Do you want to prepare the cheesecake in advance? Then it is best to keep it in the refrigerator until about an hour before serving. Place the cake in the freezer an hour in advance so that you can easily cut it when serving. Enjoy it! .
- This article was created in collaboration with a company or brand